"Where the rubber meets the road" DeNooyer/RLMS in the paper

:rofl :rofl

ryan, since u have owned ur car, how many miles have u put onit.

3000 give or take. @63,000.

sean, while u are eating my cock, i will turn around and u can eat my ass u. FAG!

Dont get mad at me you bought some pos you cant drive

dont u have to go to work or something?

Me and Mr.Bakerian just discussed my work schedule

he hired u to suck him off? ew

wed and sun, his house at 9am. morning wood gets slobed. $150 a session.

:slight_smile:

Wait why are you sucking off Ryan in the morning? Thats creepy man

great news bout RLMS, that’s pretty badass!

your come backs suck harder than your lil sister.

Your the one that knows Bakerians morning wood procedure not me. Just saying its a tad creepy

Wow. Congrats.

My only thing is, if redline wants to grow, they need to be in a more industrialized area.
That area (and most of rotterdam) is residental. shit they got houses right next door across the street etc. Move to somewhere like scotia I park/guilderland industrial park.
If they get busy and need to run that dyno, there s.o.l with rotterdams noise ordinance. only a matter of time. and you can say ya fuck rotterdam laws, but a certain amount of tickets/complaints problems and your booted from your location.

i did almost this with the evo.

really nice, they will ony get larger, howard knows all the right ppl and builds nice cars. they’ve been in GM high perf a few times i believe

With the big overhead doors shut a car full blast on the dyno isnt that loud…

yea, but you know theres goin to be haters. ppl will find a reason to bitch. they always fucking find a reason to bitch.

no need.

redline has been getting national exposure for a while, they are in gm high performance mag quite a bit it seems like.