"Where the rubber meets the road" DeNooyer/RLMS in the paper

Man Howard’s Camaro pictured in OP is cash!
Good to hear they’re really taking off with this performance-line deal.

Me and Howard were talking about this last season. Glad to see it finally happened and is workin out for him. That camaro had maybe a couple hundred miles before the 427 was in there :lol. Lucky bastid!!

Cool article.

The old Gen. manager from Salisbury which I’m good friends with now works behind denooyer who’s in charge of doing all this. Howard is supposed to build them and then Dan from Salisbury is supposed to sell them, that’s what the plan was. Dream job if you ask me.

Its funny that Jammer’s car is in the background of that photo.

Redline must be real busy to not have finished that yet.

^ you didnt hear, jammer donated it to RLMS to be a parking lot mascot.

uhh what makes you think he doesnt have permits and proper zoning on his lot? my friends property in colonie was zone commercial, and its surrounded by houses. Howards been running RLMS since like 2001, i think hes got it covered bro.

This is an awesome accomplishment for Howard and RLMS… Im stoked to be apart of this, Bruce and I have been killing it there lately, lots of late nights and saturdays filled w/ tons of high end big HP cars.

PS- we just finished the first automatic ls7 swap camarro in the country.

Isn’t there already a Camaro with an LS7 floating around? (Older style)

2010 ^

what trans? 4L80?

Wasn’t Redline getting bashed a lot on this forum a year or so ago? Or was that Synapse?

Good to hear that people are starting to give them a chance again and that they are doin werk.

Redline was, by people that “hear things” from other goons.

you go back to that wackass bar last night?

That’s usually how it works.

Glad to hear they are doing good though. Maybe one day I’ll own a car worthy of needing their services…

:lol Nahh

:lol

yah, its a 02.

Black.

runs 9.8’s on the footbrake, 10.00s-10.10’s from a idle on a drag radial. However, I dont think its driven on the street. I always see it come to lebanon on a trailer.

do you work there now or something??

i wouldnt see them using the 4l80e anymore, they have 6speed autos now that are decent trans, not sure the exact name but whatever

yes sir!