Where to buy motorcycle oil? (cheap?)

Went to the new super wal-mart and they only have 1 kind, Mobil 20W-40…I want 10W-40 for my bike, where do you guys get yours?

advance auto sells it

yep, its 10 bux a quart, dont cheap out

I know a lot of people who use that Rotella synthetic oil for like $20/gallon or so, All i know is it’s cheap. Me personally i prefer Amsoil or Repsol which they sell at Bob Weaver.

Repsol.

Plus they use anti-slip clutch additive, since your bike uses a wet clutch make sure you get a good oil.

How about Mobil 1 4T Racing Synthetic?

That’s good stuff too.

I use the Mobile 1 Racing 4T. It’s like $10 a quart, but its worth it. I’ve used it since the first oil change.

Thanks guys. Did my 1st ever self-done oil change to the WRX…now my 1st self-done bike change, soon as my front stand comes in from ebay in 7-10 days…only got the rear stand at the moment. Watched a video walkthrough and it looks easy.

+1 I run Rotella in my CB as well. It works I can’t say much else.

out of curiosity for the guys that run really expensive oil. Has anyone actually had a oil related failure on their bike? VS the guys that run Rotella?

I don’t think I’ve heard of anything, Alex. I just like the peace of mind. Just don’t like to cheap out on something as important as oil. Just my .02

I also use Rotella. I’ve never had a problem and have never heard of anyone else having one. Just change your oil regularly and save your money for gas.

Two oil changes this past season and no problems what so ever

believe it or not, the only bike i ever had clutch problems with I ran motul 5100 (motorcycle specific oil) in… the other 5 or 6 bikes had probably 100k total miles with rotella in them… 40-50k miles I put on them… Not one hiccup.

Go to walmart and look at rotalla semi syn.

Rotella is good stuff. The E I had was exclucively ran on the valvoline stuff that AZ sells. Mobil 1 made the tranny feel like crap. All the bikes i have had in the past had usually had either Mobil1, Valvoline or Rotella. Have never had an oil related failure of any kind.

i’ve never used anything but yamalube on any of my toys.

even 2-stroke oil for the blaster.

prolly paying a few extra bucks for the name but whatever.