Where to cash state check

haha

10 bucks “aint nothin” to the guy who just filed bankrupcy.

This is why we can’t have nice things.

budwey’s probably would do such a thing…

Yeah well i filed for 13. So i am paying it back. Also have a house cars and my own company and sometimes we all get behind on things so keep the comments to yourself. Thanks.

pawn shop

i will cash it for 10% of the checks value.

You own a house, cars, and a company but you don’t have a checking account? :meh:

Their are reasons behind that and i did what my lawyer said. So until he gives the ok, i wont be opening another right yet.

So back on topic.

llink78 might be cashing them for me.

I just think it is stupid to pay someone to cash it for you. Don’t you have a family member with a bank account that can cash it?

If he falls through let me know. I wont pay you till it clears tho for obvious reasons.

^^^ no offense wouldnt trust that because now i have no checks and no money to prove anything.

Already tried. that. Thats why i made this post.

Ha well if you randomly gave me a check and it bounced or was fake, I don’t want to take the hit for trying to be nice.

Make a copy of the check before you get it to someone

I wasnt trying to be a dick, so sorry if i came across that way. you can ask anyone on here that has met me they would all say positive things about me.

so what was the reasons that they didnt allow it? i’ve cashed family members and even friends checks without a single problem.

Na I am just saying someone I have never met before I wouldn’t hand over cash until the check clears for the same reason they might not want to hand over a signed check and not have payment right away.

All they told us was they can do it anymore. they wont even let them deposit it and wait for it to clear.

Take it to the bank that it is drawn on, and cash it there.

Probably a local bank, run the routing number to figure who the bank is, if it is not written on the check.

the state is from chase bank. where is their a chase bank?

And i cant find anything on the federal check.

hsbc will cash it just have proper id

BOA will cash it, they just put your thumb print on the check