stupid work rant.

stupid fucking HR lady at my job… i wish i could be female for 2 minutes so i could knock her out then make here about as dead as that guy in the nws section… stupid fuckin whore…

teh story… i set up direct deposit due to having a bank account in texas that i wanted to use cause im not getting another bank account here… not sure whats involved in getting an account here… but i cannot afford to just start one up with 50 dollars in it… i need that damn 50 dollars… now i get my first check and its absoltly not gonna be able for me to use… the bank that issues the check is no where around here which = fucked for me… so i pretty much just fuckin worked a week for free… cause she deleted my direct deposit info… and the fuckin dyke spelled my name wrong and i can’t get my check cashed… cause it has 2 extra letters cause that whore has fat fuckin fingers… by the time i bitch to corporate im already 2 weeks without pay…

what do i do? besides kill her…

Try not acting like a douche. Mistakes happen, being an ass about it won’t get you better treatment.

Don’t places like Wal-Mart or Wegmans cash checks for a fee?

how would i be acting like a douche? deleting my direct deposit is a mistake? i guess she failed english then if thats the mistake she made… in order for her to delete it she has to go into my file online and do it… so she did it on purpose. i set it up 2 weeks ago…

i think they do tho but you have to have a check cashing card… and now its you gotta be a member at the bank inside the store…

wegmans, you need a shoppers club card, which is free, and have them approve it for cashing payroll checks, you cash them adn they take one dollar.

sign it over to a friend who has an account up here and have them cash it at there bank

M&T Bank doesnt require a min. deposit to start an account…and u get free checking if u have direct deposit…start a new account in Buffalo

i think in the year 2006 most banks don’t require minimum deposits and offer free checking… if that helps… but she probably still would have deleted something or spelled your name incorrectly

I can relate.I re- set up direct deposit a few weeks back to have some of my cash go to an M&T account and Some to a bank of america and my stupid HR rep made it so all of my cash goes to the bank of america account.It took her like 2 weeks to get it set up and if I try to fix it now i’ll be lucky if its fixed by november.Time to just cancel the M&T ish.

i never understood why people stand in line at tops and shit cashing checks.

Its so ghetto.

My gf just opened an account at key, she had to put 50 bucks in there to start because they gave her an ipod when she opened her accout.

Other than that, banks don’t have a minimum deposit and most are free, and 50 bucks is not alot of money.

only 4 more years to go

i been through it man

its ok… i found a little arab store that cashes checks… thanks guys… it just sucks having to redo everything … its like wtf did you have me set my shit up in the first place for if you were just gonna delete it.