where to find -6AN to metric 16 x 1.5 adapter with oring

Like title says. Preferably with crush washer. Don’t care if its sold desperately. I’m looking for something local, I looked at summit racing and they were asking $20 shipping on less than $20 worth of parts : (.

Thanks!

You could try Karbelt! Just get the part number off of jegs/summit and they should be able to quote you. Can usually get things within 1 - 2 days! It is quite a bit pricier than the states though :frowning:

Try finding a female 1/4npt to m16 adapter and use a standard -6 to npt fitting with it ?

Any hydraulic shop will have 5/8" crush washer which are .15mm too small, which is like 3sec of sanding…

odrum, how much pricier ? will it still be cheaper than $20 shipping for $20 worth of parts ?

G-E. I sort of understand what you’re describing but the less breaks in the line (connections) the less chance of leaks right ?

Probably, just call them and find out!

http://static.summitracing.com/global/images/prod/large/ear-961955erl_w.jpg
Ok, so this is what I needed. now before I poop up installing it and get leaks again, I’ve read NO thread sealer (or tape) of any kind on the AN side but I should use sealer on the Metric side? even though it has an o-ring ?
Also, not sure if I will actually need a washer for this.
Btw this is for PS system, pump to rack. Low-pressure I think ?

If I’m right, that fitting is the inverted flare, if you look in the rack you will have that conical insert at the bottom… in those cases you don’t seal the threads, the tip creates the seal

I have some of the nissan fittings on my work table from a rack, has the same flared end

ahh ok great, thanks!! I’m starting to conclude that the washer that came with my ps kit was just too big or that it wasn’t needed. Although I just noticed what looks like a gap on the metric side of the adapter for a washer, so maybe I’ll try to find a smaller one. The one that came with the kit sat on top of the other washer for the other line on the rack.

what if my threads are bad on the steering rack ? tap and die set wiill set it it straght?