Where to get a good cheap burger?

ya ive been to a couple like that, but the one i go to now was designed as al bench/boot seating seperatly and ive always had great fast service imo

LOL @ best burger thread without Sterling Place Tavern mentioned even once.

Sterling Place Tavern at the corner of Sterling and Hertel. Best burger I have ever had, hands down.

I had a burger at Kronies on Elmwood about a year ago and it was really good.

Maybacks

I mentioned it :slight_smile:

and this isnt a best burger thead, its about cheap

You can’t find a good burger that’s cheap. You can possibly find one that is inexpensive.

Flame broiled whopper…

+2 :tup:

Speaking of…Double Cheeseburgers are now $1 at BK

I had a burger at Brennan’s recently and I must say it was pretty damn good!

still haven’t had a chance to try out Grover’s, but I hear they have amazing burgers

Vizzi’s, Grover’s & The Sterling Tavern are my top 3

I think most people are ignoring the “cheap” part because it’s just a burger. If you’re too poor to afford a $10 burger cancel your internet and save the $30-$50/month you’re paying. :wink:

According to Buffalo News:

1. Vizzi’s, on Kenmore Ave. in Kenmore
  2. Grover’s, on Transit in East Amherst
  3. Malone’s, on Delaware Ave. in Kenmore

I personally love the Cajun Burger in Vizzi’s.

It’s been mentioned twice

Anyone know if Vizzi’s is open for lunch?

I just tried the Monster Burger at Vizzi’s last night. Not bad at all and a good price for burger and fries. The burger was nice and thick. It could have used some more seasoning on it. But it was worth it.

Grovers is a good burger. I think better than Vizzi’s.

I got to try Malones. It’s right around the corner from me. But it’s next to Marco’s and Marco’s Deli always wins :slight_smile:

just had a mushroom burger from brewpub. mmmmm

Stopped @ 5 guys on my way home from paying a ticket in Weedsport :P. Delicious. I had to get another burger to go.

Vizzi’s is in fact open for lunch. Just hit that up last week for the biggest beef on weck you’ve ever seen when the boss was out, with a few $1.50 drafts :tspry: