Where to get a good cheap burger?

I wish we had a 5 guys burger and fries in buffalo, shit is so good.

that’s an arsenal?

Between myself and my friend:
2-sks (norinco and romanian -m)
ak
garand
m14
Thompson m1a1
10/22
mini-14
590 persuader
m4
dragunov
savage 7mm mag
mossberg 500
weatherby (?) 22-250
hi-point 9mm
saiga 12
rock river arms ar-15

Guns rule

This years tax return is buying me a 50cal…

^ Well, we were just going after work so only had a couple hours of daylight to play. :wink: And I’m not talking about total owned, I’m talking about total loaded in the SUV that night.

Cool

x2

They give you a fuck ton of fries and good sized+delicious burgers. They are out in Albany so I’m sure we’ll see them in the next couple years.

I go to 5 guys every now and then. The food is good there.

I have to say, I went to Grovers once…I was DAMN impressed by that burger. It was awesome.

I love me some homemade burgers. EVERYONE who I have cooked a homemade burger for, has told me it was one of the best they’ve had.

vizzie’s is always voted #1 and its like 5.99 w fries on kenmore ave near colvin kinda

I don’t know if it’s been said but on Tuesdays at bar Louie at the galleria mall they have $1 burger night.

nooo shit! :tup:

id rather pay full price somewhere else and not be in a mall…or cheektowaga.

its all fggts that never left cheektowaga in their lives or that work IN the mall

Brunners Pub on Main st and close to eggert. amazing burgers that are huge and cheap

For some reason the first page isn’t loading for me, so I’ll just give another vote to what I’m sure has already come up:

Vizzy’s for a Monster Burger :tup:

I used to work at Ted’s also. Their beef is nothing special, it comes in from a local vendor fresh, not frozen.

I think its the fact that they cook over charcoal that gives it the flavor that people like.

There is one on Jefferson road right near the 390 in Rochester, and I think there is another one somewhere north of the city. Shits so good.

Yep the burgers come from Rochester meats. They were approached by another vendor that killed the cows and by the next day the burgers were in the restaurant.

not in the area but when ive been through bill grays has always been awesome!! and for “faster” food you can not beat the red robin bbq burgers :slight_smile:

They must have changed the vendor then. When I worked there about 10 years ago, it was another name, I can’t quite remember it now.

It’s been about 3 years since I worked there, I worked from 2002 to 2007 and it was always Rochester Meats.

Red Robin sucks. While the food is ok, the prices went up a year ago and the service is pretty shitty. They also have THE WORST seating of any restaurant unless you get a booth. I don’t want to go to a real restaurant and be seated at some giant table with a bunch of assholes I don’t know, that shits for crap like buffets.