Where to get a good cheap burger?

• Bump *

I had the best burger I’ve ever had last night. Snyder Bar and Grill.

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/42/1464446/restaurant/Buffalo/Snyder-Bar-and-Grill-Amherst

Grovers was my favorite prior to that, over (in order) Fudds, Amherst Ale House, Bill Grays, Average Joes, Red Robin and Zebbs. The lunch crew has been on quite a quest to find the best burger in WNY. We’ve been told by a couple people that The Sterling (not the nohomo frat house of Drew’s, the actual bar) has an amazing burger but they take FOREVER on orders so we haven’t tried that yet.

On a recent road trip I tried McDonalds new angus burger and was surprised how good it was for a shitty fast food place. Not bad when you’re looking for food in a bag on a long drive.

Jay you were at SBAG last night? Me and OfficerK were up there around 10 for football. That’s down the street from my house.

Oh, and you can’t beat the Monster Burger at Vizzi’s for $5.99 with fries. Almost as good as their HUGE beef on weck.

Grovers FTW!

Wait, you were at SBAG last night!?!?!?!

Be Joe, and fbrendan were all up there watching the game!

that is home turf for me, such an awesome dive! Their wings are delicious as well

EDIT: LOLLLLL Joe!!!

WIN

/thread

Brunner’s Tavern
3989 Main St, Buffalo, NY
(Near Eggert)

Great burgers :tup:

LOL

one time ILC, fbrendan, and I walked in there just to grab a beer, they told us there was an hour wait for the burgers.

havent really been back, suppose I should.

Yeah, we were gone by a little before 9 though. Just stopped in for a burger after firing off our arsenal at Niagara Sportsmen’s. Between the 3 of us we had:
2 SKS (Chinese and Romanian)
M1 Garand
Springfield Carbine
44 Magnum
.380 Ruger LCP
.270 Winchester
And 3 backpacks of ammo/shooting gear.
And one other rifle we didn’t get a chance to get out of the case that I forgot what it was. It would have been a bad night for trouble to find us. :lol:

Ted’s jumber burger is my favorite burger in the world hands down.

Rock Bottom is damn solid as well, its right across from Grovers. For me grovers is good for its size, but it is lacking in flavor.

this.

i’m kinda bias…but i think “The WAREHOUSE” in blasdell has some great burgurs!

Vizzy’s in Kenmore, Sterling Place if you go to Hertel (but I don’t think they are open for lunch)

Vizzy’s on Kenmore ave

I was at Snyder Car and Grill last night as well. hahaha

At the bar watching the Denver game. Awesome wings deal, and blue cheese!

But for burgers I’d have to agree with most of the guys here on Grovers, or SB&G

and another clutch choice is Papa Jakes on Elmwood…plus their fries are some of the best in BLo

grovers

I find its hard to beat a bubba burger cooked myself, exaclty how I like it.

I used to work at Ted’s and I’m a sucker for their double cheeseburgers.

Then you need to go try Grovers and Snyder Bar and Grill. Bubba burgers (even the onion or jalapeno ones), while great for a frozen store bought patty, are garbage compared to either of these.