where to get an evo

AND HE THINKS HE AFFORD MONTHLY PAYMENTS AND MAINTENANCE

hey we where all young and brain dead at one point, dont mock him for it just inform him that his idea isn’t realistic.

But will they listen?

okay well now i understand itll be too much, thanks for the people who were being assholes… i was just wondering if i could afford one. now another question, whats a good performance car for 10k or less? how are focus saleens or focus SVTs?

ask focusinprogress, he turboed is…Personally, id steer clear of fords.

Pick up a Transmarobird. Lt1 with a t56 and have at it.

oh i just just thinking, does anyone know if any dealerships have a civic si? the hatchback, 2003 i believe?

buy my audi.
it’s awd.
just like an evo! omg!

80ish hotness yay!

If you want a semi sporty AWD vehicle, save for another 6 months to a year and get a WRX. Or keep saving until you can afford what you want. Don’t rush and get something just because you want something newer save a bit longer and get something you want.

It honestly just sounds like you are grasping out at random semi-sporty cars at this point. I’m not trying to be a dick, it’s just what it seems like. And if you do that you will end up with something that you don’t necessarilarly like for several years.

I agree with most of the feedback on here, except the "you’ll have a 10+ year old car when you are done paying for it…blah, blah, blah.

How many of you drive 10+ year old Civics or DSMs? :wink:

X…

Depends on how mechanically inclined you are and where your priorities are.

Your not going to find too many well styled vehicles around that price range but you can pull down a fast car if you can build it and repair it.

I would say DSM if speed is a priority but be ready with your aaa membership.

Cheap - Fast - Reliable… Pick two, you probably wont gett he other one!

[quote=“MOBOOST4U,post:30,topic:27974"”]

Cheap - Fast - Reliable… Pick two, you probably wont gett he other one!

[/quote]

Those are all “relative terms”

X…

[quote=“Xander,post:29,topic:27974"”]

How many of you drive 10+ year old Civics or DSMs? :wink:

X…

[/quote]

Yeah but how many of them paid $20k+ for them?

+an evo is a dsm…on steriods…