Looking for a evo

Ok i just sold my truck and bought a 04 dodge ram hemi sport which i shoulnt have done cause of the gas price cuz im getting 13.4 miles to the gallon :frowning: so now im looking to trade my truck in and get a evo so if anyone has seen one at a dealar ship let me know thanks.

I believe I bought the last evo VIII at Ray Laks in OP. They are now waiting for the IX. Ask Kleeman, I think he has the last VIII from Dan GEorger also. :shrug:

I hope that might save you some time. Ya never know though, maybe one happened to trickle in last minute.

Good luck.

Yeah, you may have to go out to Rochester to find an EVO VIII still on the lot. You might as well wait out the month and be the first kid on the block with the EVO IX. :slight_smile:

or just get an STI cause they are better

puts on flame suit

lol i enjoy the new sti’s they have them in stock :wink:

You’re worried about gas prices, yet you want to put $32,000 down on a car? Lets be real here, the price of gas isn’t a huge problem.

^^^^^^cant imagine too much money being left over after the payments, gotta budget urself someway

Adam might be selling his…maybe…yes…??

For a DD maybe…

C/D got a whopping 19mpg with their long-term test car.

I suppose it would add up to about $1,100 a year. This is given that gas prices are $3.00/gal and annual mileage being a slightly high 15,000.

I guess it’s fairly significant, especially when you consider how much more fun the evo would be to drive.

Get a 06 WRX, cheaper much more potential for growth. Subaru increased the displacement from 2.0 to 2.5 L and more reliable.

You may have to look around and be willing to travel to find one. I had to go out to watertown to get mine and that was about a month ago.

This place has 10 of them: http://www.luxurymotors.com/inventory.php
If you are truly interested, I would hurry up to make sure you can get the 0% still or not. Good luck.

Otto Mitsubishi: says they have an MR. and there are a couple on autotrader also.

Jeller

My parents actually live a couple mins away from the downers grove location. I’ve passed by it before when I visit the fam. It’d be about an 8hr drive back if you snag one from them,

that’s funny. small world

Sorry, off topic . … . … … . :wink:

i know ive seen one in roch for sale at a mitsu dealer… not sure if its there tho… it was a blue one and brand new i think…

probably not going to find one around here… check out roch… or just get a sti…

they are giving evos away for 28k, and 0% for 60 months.

thats like buying a car for 24k and paying 4.5-5% on it for 60 months.

or better yet, buying a used car for even less, and having to pay an even higher rate.

i’m usually against buying new cars, but the evo is a pretty good deal right now.

also as far as gas goes…

I spend more in gas then I do for the car and insurance combined.

Why do they have to discount them so much?

the IX are commnig out soon

28k is for a base model(just above the RS) and probably invoice. Also,:word: