Where to get head

(s) milled.

Looking to have .030" taken off my 317 casting Al heads for my LQ4. what should i expect as far as pricing for this kind of service? recommendations in the WNY area?

also, the valves/springs are still assembled in the heads. would i need to disassemble them before i gave them to the shop?

I know a number of people who have used kilispie (sp?) on camp in hamburg who have been very happy

I’ve heard good reviews on Klispies, ye northerner.

Klispies,

350$ labor + 100 in springs, + 4 bent valves @15$ a piece, also replaced all the seals / retainers etc they also decked them a little bit at no additional cost

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22054[/ATTACH]

Ive had good luck with oddys no idea on price but im sure a quick call would give you an answer

Klisppies in the south towns or Truco if you’re r in the north towns. I wouldn’t let Northeast machine work on my lawnmower from personal experience and everyone else at every shop ive talked with on this subject.

i use J&L Performane on walden for my machine work.

This is who did mine.

I use Jim Cylinder head on the same road as innovative,He has known my grampa for years so that’s why I use him but he also does great work and for good price.Will probably do the heads while you wait if you wanted

Mine are at drakes in rochester.

Called Klispie’s on lunch, very nice guys and helpful in understanding what I needed. Will be going out that way Saturday morning.