Where to get loan

Well i have decided to buy a motorcycle. Probably going to spend around 6-7k. Im 19 and my car is paid off and in my name (2003 Jetta) and i only have one credit card that i have never been late on so im assuming my credit is half way decent. I have never had to take out a loan before and im not to sure where to start. Do i go through some sort of credit union, a bank (if so which one) etec… Any help would be appreciated.

ask your parents

buy mine for 6250 see link in my sig…goto whatever bank you do business with first

They support me in cars and everything else, but a bike…not so much
BTW…i love you dan…=)

you can get banned for saying things like that. :nono:

edited… so can you help me out there Mr. MoneyBags

Crossroads Community FCU
3031 William St.
Cheektowaga NY 14227

CitiFinancial will do a personal loan for you…but watch the interest rate

I would recomend saving half that amount then taking out a loan for the other half.

With a personal loan you will get bent over and the bank is going to leave the KY out of the equation.

i will probably finance about 4500.

credit union… thats where i’ve done all my loans from… from the hospital i work out… its just so convenient, and their rates are competitive

Its a no brainer to use a credit union. They are non profit, and show it in their rates.

any goods ones that don’t have crazy requirements? I don’t mind opening a checking account with one, but some require some off things to join.

they also look at how long you been with your job. Make your dad cosign on it, haha big rodney

ftw, my dad banks with them and I am looking to open a account soon