Where to get Quaife Installed?

lol, I’m kinda an asshole I suppose. The fuck you may have been harsh if you don’t know me :slight_smile: Anyhow, there are probably only a few tranny shops in the area that would “guarentee” the work anyway because anything performance can break, it’s that simple. I’d be willing to bet any money even if they fucked up they would pull it apart again and tell you something else in your tranny went anyway. The couple day turn around time may be tough as well due to shimming and proper clearences as stated a bunch of times above. I was asking to see it because I’ve only rebuilt about 5 different types of trannies. If there are any special tools required that I don’t have, I’d tell you I can’t do it. I have however installed roughly 40 LSDs amongst these different trannies. The only probs I have ever run into involved a shitty OBX differential with axel fitment (the actual, diff install was perfect). The only other rebuild problem I’ve run into was a grinding/semi-non functional reverse because when I was rebuilding, the customer didn’t want to spend the extra dough for a new reverse assembly.

Anyway, thanks everyone for backing up the rep. But let’s stop arguing because I’m a prick sometimes. This guy apparently didn’t know because we don’t advertise yet (coming soon). And I’m not super customer friendly all the time. I just like to wrench, I deal with people all day at my regular job :slight_smile: