Where to get: Shipping Straps?

I need to ship a set of wheels/tires… and i am just going to put cardboard/towels in between the 2 wheel faces and put them towards each other, and then just strap the pairs of wheels together…

But where can i get the shipping straps to do this?

whenever i have shipped tires in pairs ive always just used tape to hold them together, but i dont think tape will work with a wheel/tire combo…

Just use tape, that is what I’ve always used when I’ve done the same thing.

ULine carries that stuff though.

What kind of tape did you use? Just lots of duct tape? I don’t feel that packing tape would cut it… WTF is u line ?

they sell a lot of shipping/business needs. the store i work at buys their bags there along with other things like shelves, packing tape, boxes, ect.

harbor freight ratchet straps??? $7 max?

typically wheels are saran wrapped together (with the card board in the middle) if they arent boxed. get insurance and a roll of decent saran wrap. maybe some clear packing tape to hold the loose edge down.

I once shipped a 240sx HUD dashboard someplace wrapped in nothing but saran wrap through usps …

how much are the two tires together? (weight?)

if theyre over 25lbs(50 per pair) each its probably going to be 150$ + to ship, because its an irregular package, and its heavy as fuck

My rims n tires that i shipped ended up being 185$, but i had to buy boxes… and i also had to ship to Wahington St :bloated:… and i put insurance on them

and mine were only 16" rotas with tires

2 tires are easily going to be over 50 lbs…