where to get stuff carbon fiber wraped locally?

i’m going to rice out this year and carbon fiber wrap and put led lights on my current project.

no its not going to be on my car but for my custom joystick build for street fighter 4. i want to carbon fiber wrap my joystick case its fairly small item so i wouldnt imagine it would be expensive to do it. any leads locally let me know

Jon

jon… ask alex… assassin… he has a guy who does it. lol

^i am the guy that does it. lol. if its just a flat surface you’re covering it’s very easy. buy the material and i’ll do it in exchange for lunch. lol.

DIY its not too difficult, i dont know if wrapping something like that would be worth the 150 dollars you would spend doing it right lol, but anyways all materials can be purchased at composites canada - look them up on google, instructions and before and after can be found there -

http://www.compositescanada.com/

for a joystick it wont cost anymore than 90+ dollars. basically around 50+ for the resin, and 46 for 1 sq yard of cf. the cf you’ll have so much spare left to do what ever you want. the resin will probably have about 2/3 - 1/2 left.

thanks for the info i’ll looking into a diy.

alex pm your numbr i lost all my numbers when i got a blackberry. (i knew your ricer-ness would come in handy one day lol)