Where to go for paint

I’d like to get my hood and front bumper painted and have it done well. Where should it be done?

Dawsons.

I’ve heard really good things about Mancinies on altamont ave behind gator cigar…seen a few older cars theyve painted and was really well done

neals?

My brother owns Hard Knox Collision and Customs in burnt hills.
399-2207

special hookups for shift members? :ahh

Give him a call, and say your one of Matt’s friends, and he will do what he can!

sweet i gotta head up there and see what he can do!

After latest content update to lotro gold, Book 8: Scourge of Khazad-dum, Turbine has announced a week of free gameplay from July 9th through July 15th. There is also a +25% bonus experience boost on mob kills for everyone playing on those days!Play your old characters for free! buy lotro goldGet a 25% experience bonus all week long Plus! Experience new content from Book 8: Scourge of Khazad- dum The Scourge is Rising! Aid the elves to fight back the rising plague New 12-Person Raid! Battle a new pestilence in Moria cheap lotro goldTwo Small Group Instances Light up the Mirror Halls or solve the puzzle of the Water Works

Neals, Hard Knox, Walters, dunno.

ive seen some nice wheels sprayed and what not come out of the LaDuke garage… maybe try giving him a PM.

Theres a place near Ralph’s on Central that I keep hearing good things about. I’m looking at getting my bumpers sprayed as well.
I dont want to worry about where it is though.

thats ensigns auto body right behind colonie garage. They do very good work.

ensign autobody, may be a bit pricey but the work is bar none.

i used to work there, im very good friends with the owner, gimme acall and ill ride down with you and ill see if i cant get you a good deal.

Northeast Auto (I believe that’s what he calls his shop).

Essex Street in Albany. Close to the CDPA depot off of exit 5 of I-90. (518) 852-9490. Tell him Ilya sent you. He’s my best friend, but I think he does excellent work. If anyone has seen my car, you know it’s always clean. I wouldn’t hesitate having him painting my car.

Actually, I plan on having him do my hood, front bumper, and rear bumper as well.

I’ll let you know, I apreciate the offer.

+1 for Neals, did work on my mom’s xterra, matched the factory black perfectly and gave a discount for paying in cash.

I only use Vintage Motorsports in malta!!!
Absolutely awesome is all i can say!!!

http://www.teamvintage.net/

Do NOT go to village auto on central ave.I have had work done with my honda in the past and it came out awful.On top of that the place is really shady on what they do with there cars while waiting to be painted.

franks in scotia gets my vote.