Where to go to get watch fixed?

I just found my old Guess wristwatch that I used to wear back in middle/high school. I want to start wearing it again, only problem is that the wristband is broken (theres a little pin that connects the metal links to the watch and its missing) and the battery is dead.

Does anyone know where I would go to get this repaired? I don’t know shit about jewelry or anything like that so I have no idea where a good place to go would be. Hopefully the women/gays of shift518 can help me out here.

Thanks in advance!:number1

Pins come with watchbands or you can buy pins at Walmart. Bands are about $10 at Walmart.

Any jewelry store can change the battery.

I just buy $9 watches and throw them out when the battery dies or I break the band.

My good watch has been dead for 2 years.

Its not really a cheapie watch… the metal “band” is really links, and looks like this kinda:

http://www.worldofwatches.com/images/L/12557L(L).JPG

buy a real watch. cough cough automatic!

/thread

No this watch has sentimental value

Any jewelary store should be able to fix it for you.

give it to me, ill fix it.

lol what are you going to do back over it with the vette

x-gates has a fossil store… they can and will repair the watch for you. speaking of… i have to get a couple watches fixed myself… thanks for the inadvertent reminder.

Anyone want to buy my Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster watch?? 3 months old, looks new! $500 OBO

:hijacked

putting a new pin in and a battery is easy. if u can instal wheels on your car than u can do this

fixing the band is VERY easy. Just go buy a new pin for it. The battery may be more difficult. Most watches use some special watch wrench thing to remove the battery cover and it’s almost impossible to get it off without it. Just go to the closest jeweler. It should be under $10.

Yeah, im just going to hit up a jewelry store. I have a pin for the band but its a smaller pin than what normally goes in the links, so my only option is a jewelry store.

I hope someone from one of the gun threads uses that cheap mickey mouse piece of shit as target practice.

Buy a REAL watch.

Bitch.

That’s all.

:slight_smile:

gtfo! your watch is worth more than 85% of the cars on this board

what u rockin? bretling? hammy? omega? what?

Omega Seamaster Professional Planet Ocean (45mm) currently :slight_smile:

lol!

justins a watch whore. fuck you. (im jealous)

Haha… Hey Justin we playing tennis again when the weather warms up!?