Where to go?

i need some wheres to go that has wireless internet because i need to study finals and i cant in my house…

i live in lancaster, i was thinkin starbucks? do they have wireless

these have wireless

http://www.mcdonalds.com/usa/rest_locator.html

1 5150 BROADWAY AVENUE
DEPEW, NY 14086 MapIt! DriveIt!
0.52 miles Freestanding N Y Y Y Y

2 6360 TRANSIT ST
DEPEW, NY 14043 MapIt! DriveIt!
1.71 miles Freestanding N Y Y Y Y

3 1165 FRENCH RD
CHEEKTOWAGA, NY 14227 MapIt! DriveIt!
3.18 miles Freestanding Y Y Y Y Y

CHEEKTOWAGA, NY 14225 MapIt! DriveIt!
4.13 miles Freestanding N Y Y Y Y

umm … any where else that i could go…

kinda wierd studying at mcdonalds… good to know though

Library?

school?

Panera
Barnes & Noble

Thought You wanted quick and easy… I generally just park at a McDees for a few minutes.

School
Friends house
Barnes & Noble
Starbucks
Downtown

ok i think im going to starbucks… i would go to school and library but its 7 and i dont think there open… thanks all

spot coffee

I like barnes and noble on the blvd
(has a starbucks in it)

starbucks in general.

ok… not to be a dick but most college libraries stay open til midnight or so during normal hours. its cram week im sure they are overstaffed and open all night or at least til like 2am…

its a college, the library is like a key point of a college (i think, i never used ours) and should be open

Wegmans on sheridan.

just drive down side streets REALLY slow… im sure you’ll pick up some1’s signal!!!

haha lol i went to starbucks but i didnt know i had to pay Tmobile to use the internet… but i did do some reading so it wasnt that waste of a night…

i go to ecc right now, i didnt know that the library was open that late, and i didnt feel like driving all over to get internet i just needed some wheres to work with no distractions…

That bread place on transit.

Is it free there?

What’s wrong with McDonalds? McDonalds to study ftw.