Which color Z you prefer

red grows…

and blue … you’ll get sick of it over time

Red looks nice… but it’ll fade over time which means you’ll be stuck with a dull red/pink color… you must park it somewhere in a garage all the time and never let the car sit in the sun for too long…

I’m sure waxing the car once in a while would help prevent from fading, looking at other red cars like RSX or Celica’s from early 01 or so, they still look great, with no signs of fading.

red cause theres less on the road. and i like red personally.

red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red …

Yea, this is not an S13. Actually wash, wax, clay the thing every once in awhile, and it should keep looking good.

blue all the way

http://www.imageverse.org/image/6Mn54824.jpg

^stolen from TNC

white FTW

Red. You hardly ever see red Z’s. Originality ftw.

Otherwise Silver. Blue is for girls.

I always though the Z looked great in this color.
brickyard red

http://www.autoweb.co.uk/dealer_sites/car_pix/pic0001_17.jpg

That brickyard only came in 1 yr thats why there are so few, I totally agree with cgguy about originality hence red FTW.

white is too plain I think for a sports car. I love white in high end luxury cars.

with all the comments leaning towards red… its blue that actually is taking the poll hmm interesting.

The white w/ the time attacks is pure sex, but that car needs to have its skirts put on better…
If you really want the Brickyard, don’t be a pussy and get it. I almost bought a Brickyard on Frost leather interior, rarest colour combo for the Z period, instead of my G Coupe. Even for the G, I would’ve only bought the exact same colour combo that I have, Ivory Pearl on Stone leather. Also ultra rare, b/c it’s a two tone, the upholstery is tan, but the dash is black, instead of the gay brown. The only colour combo that was more rare, was IP with black, but it was only available on 03-04, and those cars have shit interiors, so it wasn’t worth it. (PS: I still managed to find one of that colour combo too, but I turned it down).
Pretty much what I’m trying to say, NEVER settle on colour. You’ll find what you want.

Pearl white lowered with agressive aero and gangster rims.