which gear?

alright I bought Motive 4.10’s since I heard they are the quietest aftermarket gear.

I also bought a Catch can and shit.

I dont have the catch can yet but exactly how do you install one? Does the vac. line that goes from the valve cover to the PCV, split and you connect one going into the can, and the other side with the PCV going out??

Ive got Motive 4.10’s in mine with no noise.

its the hose that is connected to the valve cover that runs around to the passenger side of the intake manifold. Im not sure you are correct with where the oil is going, 01 and 02s shouldnt have oil going into the intake since its an ls6 intake. Usually having longtube headers will burn some oil, maybe its that douschebag person that installed your cam, did you get new valve seals or anything?

hmmm…not a dueshbag…hes actually a great mechanic. He was Trained at Lincoln Tech for 2 years in Florida.

yes, I had brand new valve seals and everything installed. Brand new everything. He wouldnt even do the install without new valve seals.

FYI, LS1 cars with ported oil pumps DO burn/consume oil. WOT I see 80psi, idle is 60psi. Stock it was 40psi idle and 60 WOT…BIG difference. Check around. MOST LSx cars running high pressure oil setups all have a catch can…

Also, Like I have said before I have pulled off the throttle body and seen oil in the intake manifold walls…SO its blowing through the PCV hose and going into the intake manifold…

Most LSx cars SUCK!

Not these:

Idk what to say Paul. GTO’s are garbage

I knew the pic would piss you off. :tongue

I kinda like them. Probably wouldnt buy one but they look ok, especially that color orange.

The LS2 Gto’s are alright… but Id still never own one. And that color is sick!

Yeah, awesome color. Id get a Vette in that color.

Your boy Nick has one. Red on red. I drove it. It’s impressive in stock form.

G8 GT’s are better.

relax guy, all im saying is there are other reasons for oil lose other than through the intake manifold. And the guy that did your cam install doesnt even comprehend the english language, saw a thread he was posting in and i was amazed

www.sickspeedperformance.com

Look at 88slomarro (john). We cant understand a damn word he says on here and I have yet to see him make a complete sentence that makes sense and hes a great mechanic. Dont judge a book by its cover.

thank you ,i think lololol

:rofl

You been outta the game too long then :lol

LS1 Gto’s suuuuck.

true, but drive one man(LS2 car), they are fun cars for sure. but sure are dumpy. rattle and what not. but nicest GM interior ive ever seen.