which s13's have lsd

which canadian s13’s have lsd? what is the easiest way to tell if a person has a lsd.

Theres so many ‘myths’ going around about this, the easiest way to find out is jack the back end of your car up, and turn one wheel by hand, if the other one turns in the same direction, you have lsd.

I beleive it’s the 91-93 hicas models that came with lsd, but then again I could be totally wrong. Maybe it’s all 91-93 models. All I know is that my 89 doesnt have it :wink:

find a parkin lot.
turn the wheel and dump the clutch.
2 stripes=VSLD
1 inside wheel stipe= Open
thats the easiest way

If the vehicle isn’t too low, and has the original diff cover, 99.9% do. The LSD has the drain and fill plugs perpendicular.

i have a 91 hicas model and yes i have 2 stripes when i burn cookies in parking lots. hehe so i guess that means i have lsd, oh and i also read that most canadian models have lsd.

that was a rumor started by americans on 240sx.org. I’m pretty sure the only 240’s to come with the lsd are the chuki’s with hicas.

Weird my 93 coupe has no hicas and has LSD every other full load coupe i have seen has LSD also. Only the 91-93 Hicas models and full load models came with LSD.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV :E :E

Weird my 93 coupe has no hicas and has LSD every other full load coupe i have seen has LSD also. Only the 91-93 Hicas models and full load models came with LSD.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV :E :E[/quote]

i am not convinced that LE models have lsd.

SO far i have found all 89-90 Coupes and Hicas hatches have an LSD. Then in 91 all coupes and SE+ hatches. This is from other forums so i don;t knwo for sure if it is correct

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV :E :E[/quote]

i am not convinced that LE models have lsd.[/quote]

mine did :smiley:

I haven’t seen a single 89-90 with LSD from the factory.

I haven’t seen a single 89-90 with LSD from the factory.[/quote]
Me neither, i dont think any 89-90 models had LSD.

My LE has LSD too but mine has HICAS also