WTB LSD for a 93 240sx

I’m looking to find an lsd for my 93 240sx If anyone has one pm me I will pick part up myself (willing to drive as far as edmonton if I have to) thxs

So i am guessing the rumour that all Canadian chuki S13’s had vlsd’s is false.

Thats the biggest lie. All hicas cars had hicas and most of the 91+ coupes and hatches that were full load models.

My 92’s got it. No HICAS, no ABS. Just two tire fire!

B-Wurm :smiley:

my 93 Hicas Hatch has a new VLSD.

About 1 year before i bought mine the origional owner bought and installed a new VLSD clutch pack thingy in it. :E
I thought it all depended on options an years. 91+ all had them but i could be worng now. This is the first time i have heard this so maybe the VSLD got pootched and someone installed an open diff just cuz they could :insane:

Weird. HAve you comfirmed this by jacking up the rear end and turning one wheel to see if the other goes in the same direction?

VLSD can be identified by the rear cover. I have a spare LSD DIFF at home. I’ll check if it is s13 or s14.

you could need axles as well. i beleive all LSD had 6 bolt output shafts on them. I’ve hard that american ones (no LSD) only had a 5 bolt outputshafts. Don’t know for sure though

5 bolt output shafts are JDM S13 S14 only. All north american S13 and S14 use 6 bolt. We had 5 bolt r200s in the Z32n/a and Infininti M30 and J30.

So then which vehicle did my lsd come from? It came from japan and has the 6 bolt output shafts. 180sx?

No, I deduced it from launching hard and leaving 2 patches as well as doing burnouts with both wheels. I’ve also done a bit of drifting and gotten my friends to watch the tires, both wheels spin.

B-Wurm :smiley:

well my 93 droptop no lsd my sisters 92 hatch SE no lsd…