Which would you pick?

BMW roadster. More reliable, better powerplant, better transmision, better suspension (no torsion bars), better handling, better styling, cheaper, easier to work on, more wheel options, more tire options, easier to replace bodywork, easier to find random shops to do work in a pinch, etc, etc, etc. Hmmm… yeah, not seeing much of the upside to the 911 vert, especially not one with a shitty tacked on half slant nose bodykit.

You know what you got with the M, mechanically. I’d stick with it.

Im prolly Biased…BMW

Having only driven on of the two cars, i vote for the BMW. Those little m cars handle awesome.

BMW…that particular Porsche is meh

Same price?(Important detail)
The Porsche will qualify for uber cheap “classic” insurance.

Essentially, yes. i would only buy the porsche for what i had put into the BMW to get it fixed.

and doesnt classic insurance limit the amount of miles you can put on it a year?

Porsche all day, although it wouldn’t be a vert.

never dug the styling of the m roadsters much

Yup

993>m-roady>that porsche.

IMO-hold off and get the Z4

bmw

MPD covered all of the reasons that require, you know, knowledge.

So all I can add is that all I think of when I look at that Porsche is douche bags from bad 80’s movies.

I like the bimmer.

Technically yes.:snky:
With my classic insurance I just had to tell them how many miles I drove.:gotme:
I just estimated about 50 miles per year, you know, for shows and parades.:smiley:

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31910

fail… pics dont work

you get the idea.

i’m still trying to figure out what model 911 this one is … i have a vin but cant find much good decoding help. looks like an aftermarket widebody … but don’t know much other than that

Bimmer, but if you have to fix the bimmer, and its the same price as the 911 for fixing bimmer. Do you plan on selling the bimmer?

If so whats wrong with it and how much would you sell it for :slight_smile:

Porsche. You’ve been driving that s52 for a while now; time to change it up.