white, green, red....BLACK

I thought they made the FP Black for Evo owners with stroked motors? Will the 2L spool this turbo effeciently?

i don’t think so. but why do you say that?

a car with this turbo on buschurs dyno just did 553AWHP… that car is good for 138-140mph… he just went 136 before he ported the turbine housing.

here is another dyno from Robert at FP… this is a 2.3 on race gas.

made 640WTQ ( tq is so high due to the stroker) and 635WHP… its good for about 50-60whp over the FP RED.

i WILL be doing this turbo when i am ready

I have read (albeit limited information) on EvoXForums.com and Evolutionm.net that the Black, due to the size of the wheel/extensive porting, is RECOMMENDED for stroked motors with cams/headwork due to the size. However I am not familiar with the Evo motors so I don’t know how big of a turbo the 2.0 can spool effeciently. Do you?

all depends what you think effiently is and what kind of powerband you are looking for.

on the 2.0 the guy with the black is hitting 20psi by 3800rpms.

Where does he make peak torque?

i’m not quite sure… i think it was around 4300-4700rpm… the thread got locked soo… lol

Oh. Was that a stock 2.0 or did it have significant headwork to aid in the flow in spooling the turbocharger?

so im guessing the evo drivetrain is preaty strong to hold that kind of power in a awd car

buschur stg3 head.

what a useless power curve

lolololol