white Neon??

Jw who the white neon was that is always in the best buy parking lot(prolly works there) has the big wing black wheels and halo headlights. And pittspeed.com sticker in window…

Jw cuz I always see it…figured I’d make a new friend lol since I’m always out that way.

North or south of the city? Not mine of coarse, but Ive seen a few cars with pittspeed stickers and I have no clue who the fuck they are.

x2

Its the Best Buy on Mcknight Rd. In north Hills. I see it all tha time. He needs to loose the F&F wing though…

i actually think he works at the pet store across the street from best buy, the car is always there. the rims and paint look good on the car, but the wing gotta go…

my white neon has a pittspeed sticker…but…no wing…no black rims…and dido on the “i see cars with pittspeed stickers all the time and don’t know who the fuck they are”

There is a white neon that always parks on Friday road. I see it all the time when I go to my dads I know who you are talking about but I have no idea who owns it. i think i went to high school with him and my husband knows him…I have no fucking clue. But I think we are talking about the same person

ive seen that car for sure. I think it was parked near my place in Millvale, I was trying to figure out whos car it was. But I dont think that kid that works at the pet store has any Pittspeed stickers on it. But i went tot hat store once since moving here.

Where you live in Millvale?

i thought you quit posting?

theres goes one apass my shop!