White van guys

So you saw them last week? :stick:

X2…

haha they came up to me in greentree after getting 18’s on the old bonneville ! dam that was a long time ago !!!

i like the crazy names they have blatantly trying to sound like the real companies

“Paradyme” I think these are the ones my dad bought…ftl
I make fun of him all the time, today I’ll be sending him the Wikipedia link.

saw the white van in acme 2days ago at mc.donalds i kept on driving.

i got stopped twice… once in state college years ago. and about 8 months ago after unloading a car at the chevy dealer in bridgeville. the asked “hey man you need some speakers for y our house.” i said “nope and if you dont move im gonna nail you with the back end of the flat bed.”

a guy from the chevy dealer just laughed at them after they tried selling it to them

lol, this happened to me over a year ago… i thought nothing of it, and thought it could have been legit, i just didn’t really need the items.

lol, i remember they approached me and said hey i see you like nice things pointed to my bimmer we got some awesome stereos for sale.

Taken from the Bridgeville Star:

Green Tree
Employees of Avalon Distributors Inc., were selling stereo equipment out of an unmarked white van on April 20. Officers told the pair not to return without a permit.

They tried to get me when I was coming out of the Best Buy near SouthHillsV a couple years ago. I lost count how many times I said that I didn’t have any money. Then they used “you’re driving around in that nice car and you don’t have any money?” :bowrofl:
30+minutes of my/their life wasted

google Avalon Distributors Inc., lol…

Now, that’s high-tech!

:jerkit:

You sure it’s not Hi-Tech???

How in the FUCK did I miss this thread? I read this fucking site every day. Nor have I ever seen or been stopped by any white vans.

I got fucked for 2 bills…

Aparently I got 3 days to get my dough back :dunno:

Regardless :owned:

Buy N Fly on Campbell’s Run. I’m gonna call the number and the dude I talked to was Shawn Kerr… He even offered his Cell #. I shoulda taken it down.

Best Buy Monroeville. Me and my buddy about a year ago got tried by these punks. They had brochures and everything.

hmmmm i need to negotiate with them i wonder how low i can get them and walk away lol

:lickmahpu

yeah i tried to work for them once back in 03’ and when i rode around with them suppossedly training me to do this, i thought it was ridiculous and never went back after that day. I even know where the main warehouse is located. Out on 22 by a burger king but hidden across the street…

i was getting my lawnmower out of parent’s garage and these two guys in a white pick up were like “yo, we got some steaks and shit in the back left over from a big order and we’re trying to sell them at ridiculous prices just to break even”… wtf is with these people? could you imagine being on a job interview and the guy’s like “it says here for the last two years you drove around and sold old meat out of a pickup truck” /yourself

Going to the warehouse on 978 in Oakdale after work. I’ve got a legal 3 days after purchase to get my money back. We’ll see what happens. Guess it’s good I don’t have a holster for my .40.

why in the hell would anyone buy stuff like this? Why are they still in business? It’s mind boggling.

Everybody’s lookin’ for something for nothing.

Then they wonder why they got burnt??