Who can program a TPMS Sensor for cheap

I need to program 1 tpms sensor for my 2010 tacoma. It got busted installing the new rims and tires and the light is on now. Called the dealer and they want 116- for the sensor and 98- to reprogram the truck. I can find a sensor on ebay for about 30 bucks shipped, anyone around that can program the sensor to my truck for cheap? Toyota is telling me you have to reprogram all 4 sensors, not sure if i believe that or not. I certaintly hope not seeing as i just paid to mount and balance all 4 tires and don’t want to pay for that again. My buddy mounted the tires so it’s not like a dealer i can go have them fix for free, this one is on me.

thanks

Call my boss at 6641290 , tell him your a friend of john the guy that works here lol . We can get em and program em

where is this place?

Park auto , exit 10

To reprogram em ya don’t dismount them . It’s a scanner type of thing man

alright i’ll give him a ring when i get the new sensor, i’ve been there before with my old wrx i bought from mackeys auto

U poor bastards , Fuck mackey

why do u say that? I had a great experience with them

Your one of the few , most of his shit is rebuilt wrecks .

You’d be shocked how many of the used car dealers around here buy trashed cars, throw the cheapest parts on them and then I see the car on the lot a few weeks later. Working in this industry has made me vary wary of buying a used vehicle

Oh I agree man to a point , mackey looks for the wrecks and shitboxes though

Don’t trust Jon, he has no idea what he’s fucking talking about.

/wiseassmode

:hugHe did this to my parents GM a few months ago. Quick process with Jon doing the work.

I’ll remeber this boxersix . Your dead to me now lol

:shift <-- I’d lose :lol

Lol

Speaking of Mackey I saw that blue WRX you guys were uncobbing at your work when my truck was there on the thruway last night. Still had a temp. reg. and Mackey plate frames.

Lol basket case that thing is lol

My s2000 came from Mackey. I had no issues

That’s cause Chris got it , we looked it over with u there . Chris was good but they fired him

yeah, I remember Brian saying that when I was there