Who can weld my frame?

So inlight of this MTO inspection I have, I need both my frames replaced since I wont pass safety with holes in there.

So im ordering 2 frame rails tomo at the dealer for $64, I have been quoted at least $500 for both sides, with the body guy telling me I have to take the seats and carpet out cause he has to reinforce the floor to weld the frame rails in, even though the floor is fine with no holes.
So if anyone here has experience with this or can recommed me somewhere cheaper within the gta let me know by PM. Thanks

$500 to weld in both rails is a good price

Hey,

I rent my own shop out in the Oakville/Burlington area (I live in Toronto), I’m a welder and machinist. If you have pics or want to meet up I could give you an estimate, and we could take it from there assuming you want the work done. There are a couple ways of approaching this problem.

Drop me a message if your interested.

Paul

$500 is a great price.

fullytweeked, i removed the interior, drilled out hte spot welds, cut the rail and sized the new piece in. Once it was out, i spot welded the new piece of frame back in place.

I did burn my glove box and set some of my underpadding on fire so the more you take out the better.

Any Pics of that Rich?

a guy in brampton did mine amazing held up awesome inthe accident i got in also

200bucks for the drivers side and perfect underbody spray and everything.

Pics of the burnt glove box or frame rail?

Name is Vernon
I live in Mississauga
I am 22

I own a Black 1995 Nissan 240sx LE

wtf?

you do have to take the carpet/seat out the ORIGINAL frame rail is spot wealed in every 4 inches from the top(inside the car) the rail is diffucult to cut out plus if both rails are rottin that means ur floor under ur pedals is gone.