who doesnt have power???

Haven’t lost power once nor has it flickered here in rotterdam

its flickered a few times but hasnt gone out. Lights, radio, oven, computer, washing machine, etc are all on.

:rofl

What about the clocks?

yeah, those too I suppose. They can be included in the etc.

Tv is off right now.

same here but not even the power is flickering, what a boring stupid “storm”…its just rain, wind gust are pretty non existant here and no fucking thunder or lightning, SO DISAPPOINTED IRENE

yeah, this storm is making me want to go to sleep because its making everything boring as fuck.

Im supposed to be going out to dinner with my family tonight but that might not happen if all these bleeding vaginas close everything around here

OMG the wind JUST blew here!
No wait…that was the tree branch moving from the rain hitting it…

omg i know everthing is closed n i was dyn to goto breakfast

Its just rain, not the end of the world so I dont know why everybody is panicking. The gym was open so I went. I called first just to make sure though.

Smart move, Paul.

Still have power, cable… said they are evac Schoharie, worried about that shitty Gilboa dam again.

Sirens are raging.

are they ever going to fix that thing? I swear they worry about it whenever it so much as sprinkles there but they dont seem to ever try to fix it.

Why fix what isnt broken? F Schoharie county.

Definitely trolling WTEN’s FB right now. :rofl

Its obviously broken it if always leaks or overflows.

Paul, let’s try to keep the thread on topic from now on.

Not to spiral this completely off topic, but seriously, nothing this way gets fixed until its horrible. It does seem like its been years that they have toyed with the dam knowing its not in great shape.

LIES

Nah, no lies.