WHo Drives a Black EVO VIII?

If I’m not whipping past traffic, and actually have to look around, my blind spots are huge and I will check over my shoulder. If I’m doing 20+ mph over, I know where everyone is, and I just time the lane changes.

Got from my house to ECC South in 7 minutes last night

BTW - I was curious

Start address: 3225 Broadway St,Buffalo, NY 14227
End address: 4041 Southwestern Blvd,Orchard Park, NY 14127
Distance: 11.6 mi (about 16 mins)

go speed racer go

edit: this should be a kill story…FOR KILLING THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE ROAD…btw i was curious too = u averaged 99.42857142858 mph …taking in account lights and stop signs…thats quick :meh: u can do better jack

:lol: that was actually funny

Sounds like Sam

I caught one light @ 178… the rest were green or yellow. :slight_smile:

I figured getting caught @ 140… it doesn’t matter if you doing it for 10 feet or 10 miles, its a ticket/arrest for 140. I didn’t plan on stopping.

I dunno about you guys and your blind spots. I have yet to have a problem seeing past my wing…

Might it be that society knows the colossal amount of sheer power the EVO’s posses, so they disassociate with me for trepidation of their vehicle being publically deemed inept? Therefore I never have to look there!

Damnit, I wish someone would pull up to me and want to go… Shit, all kidding aside, the only person really wanting to race me was on a FRIGGEN MOPED!!!

i cant turn my head all the way. I get scared taking my eyes away from the front view for some reason. Sorry guys, I cant make it to Bao. I am going away for a little bit. Plus, I cant drive my evo right now. No front bumper, no headlights, no valve cover.

EDIT: BTW, when I first got my evo, i still didnt turn my head all the wing. I never had a problem with the wing. Actually, the wing helped me block those stupid HIDs on SUVs so it wouldnt blind me :smiley:

thats the spirit :tup: :funny:

I fooled you with my custom brake dust gunmetal finish.:rofl:

ualso had a cleica gts so ur used to the big wing thing

lol

Ah yes. The old brake dust finish. You should just clean the outer edge of the rim.:slight_smile:

lol u can ask her yourself