Who drives the charger with the plate...

I want a fucking cloaking device

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:116,topic:36865"”]

Exactley. This is why he will never say anything but what i want to hear. See how he said he was 20% my boyfriend. This is because he knows i dont like to be tied down and any more then 20% and he is getting a choke hold.

[/quote]

I say what you want to hear because you get in your moods and then turn all bi-polar on me. You don’t get aroused when you are moody.

I’m 20% your boyfriend because the other 80% I’m busy fucking up ninjas and guys who drive mustangs and/or civics. :stuck_out_tongue:

you forgot mexican terrorists.

[quote=“Daddie,post:122,topic:36865"”]

I say what you want to hear because you get in your moods and then turn all bi-polar on me. You don’t get aroused when you are moody.

I’m 20% your boyfriend because the other 80% I’m busy fucking up ninjas and guys who drive mustangs and/or civics. :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

HAHAHAHA i got nothing.

[quote=“nappy1380,post:74,topic:36865"”]

Holy shit… we are on page 3 of this ridiculous mass of posting and nobody has tossed in a :picard:. You are not on your game today day crew, because this thread is why the :picard: was created.

[/quote]

no! that was created for when i post so people dont have to type out a paragraph they can just post that its simpler

[quote=“JayS,post:25,topic:36865"”]

You sit at home some nights beating off to Patrick Swayze in Road House don’t you? “Oh boy, he’s gonna beat up another guy…Spoooooge”.

[/quote]

I read this.

and just starting laughing my ass off.

The internets.

Fucking howie getting all serious bis naz in this thread.

Nice.

http://www.scottspeck.com/writing/serials/worf.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOT AGAAAIIIIIIINNNN!!!

If your on the road, and someone cuts you off,
Let it sliiiiide!
Theres no use going to jail for 20 years b-cuz
Someone made you glaze your brakepads!

http://www.funphonenumbers.com/images/chris-rock.jpg

TAKE OFF THAT SILLY ASSED HAT!!!

Oh yes,

NIGHT CREW 4, Day crew -5.

You 8-5ers really suck ass and it shows.