Who got out in the warm weather and cleaned up their rides?

GTO is an 05.

And no to downtown on delaware.

And no to being near main at 5:30.

Must be a lot of red GTO’s running around.

ummm, wow, you live in one of my best friends from high schools’ old house.

lol, redwood terr. right?

Heh, yep. Gruska (sp)?

Better photoshop the numbers off the house now. :lol:

i like fresh and clean cars with snow on the grass.

lol yes - ironically he just came to my house, def the same place - small world i guess

How much more damage can be done??

It was cold out today… on the bike…at 100. :slight_smile: Merry Christmas

Myself JDMjunkie and IKSHO89 all went for a cruise in the GTi and the balt ss. cleaned em up at the pay and spray and went out and took some good pics. should be up when they’re unbanned tomorrow evening :slight_smile:

I WAS STUCK AT WORK ALL DAY!!! fucking gardenview…

HAHAHAH gview is in one of our pics! we went to the pay and spray across the street.

purdy

theres 1 spot of rust on the whole car, right on the lip of the hatch. the underside and everything else is very solid. besides the fact that paint looks like complete shit, the body of the car is solid, which is more than i can say for yours.

back on topic (somewhat) the Jeep is getting a free wash thanks to mother nature right now hehe

52? Hmmm…

Time to crack out the hose for the first time in months.

My car has never been driven into a swamp. Nice body mud.
Paint looks like shit, inside looks like shit, car was in an accident. Can’t say the same about mine.

On task, my cars wont see light until spring.

camera phone kinda sucks but i got her all nice and clean

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l289/mjw4669/02%20Jeep%20Wrangler%20X/1221071554.jpg

And mine looks like shit again because I went out in the rain to pick up oil and a filter for the Expedition. :tdown:

To hell with this weather. On weather.com theres a flood warning, snow advisory, and a high wind advisory all at the same time.

then move

oh, and: ignore list…

Move? And miss seeing you have a new car in your driveway every other month?? Not a chance.

^ Oh look another person following mike bashing him at every chance.

hmm thats orginal, remind me again why we didnt do an IP ban on that other retard?