who has a tt blue viper around here?

I never in my life have seen an Evo with a 43k window sticker, not saying dealers don’t try and put it past people but anyone dumb enough to spend 43k on a Mitsubishi deserves being fucked over, I’ve looked at them for a lonnggg time and I have never seen one close to 40k

Big t bought his 06 mr in 06 fully loaded out the door for 38k and didnt even try to get the price down… I was there and he paid with a cashiers check.

He’s in Cali. $1,000,000 1200Sq ft homes aren’t un heard of either.

in the end…

RWD>*

why dont supra’s run great ET for their trap speed when they are RWD? Its suspension thats the key.

supras are dyno queens, sorta like high power hondas, first half of the track is shit and you hold the fuck on up the big end.

real wheel drive?..

if you want the video pm sent

ya idk if hes on there. Hes from pa… My buddy with the evo was from baltimore. Ill join and check though

not completely true. if reference to supra its how usable is their actual power band. having a useless powerband creates piss poor ET with high traps

still rwd and still faster then any FWD

Their power band is short and shifted high due to relatively small cubes and giant turbos but alot of drag V8 cars are like that too…high rpms and short powerband… Just run more gear, run more converter or if a stick dump at a higher rpm and use a two step to get boost on launch. Not sure of the gearing of those supras 6spds but still dont understand why they trap so high and not run the ET’s they should. Some do, alot dont.

easy, toss a 96mm turbo on that 401 of yours and youll have your answers

guarantee it wont be that bad with that turbo. As long as the converter and gearing is made to handle the speed it will ET just fine. Thats what i’m saying, shouldnt matter what the power band is like if the car stays in that power band with the gearing

toss a 96 on there and report back with results :slight_smile:

with no other changes to my heads/cam it run like shit but if the motor matches the turbo it should do well. A 96 would be way faster than i’d ever want to go with this car. :slight_smile:

But this has nothing to do with the viper here…haha

it would actually still work with your heads/cam but the power band would be moved much higher then you currently spin yours. you would have a narrow powerband that would be useless

however…

RWD>*

Go big or go home. My turbo is too small for what I want.

That was MSRP, NOT including mark-up.

-TJ

50k for an evo??? No thanks

:owned: TJ knows his $ :smiley:

Have to penny pinch in cali :rofl: