Who has been to vegas?

Deff gettin pink eye

def stay on the strip. Vegas is a shady city to say the least.

Mike you want in on this venture?

If I ever go, I want to stay at the Luxor. Just because that Hotel/building is awesome (its the big pyramid).

This sounds like an amazing adventure.

We are hoping to come back with out stallmer as its his birthday week end therefore he should be sacrificed first

Sorry i can’t, already committed for vegas in June again for a bachelor party.

The only thing better then Vegas is Vegas in May and June!

Yea come on Money Mike its your best customers birthday celebration

just crash on ashleys couch for the 20 minutes of sleeping you will do a night. lol

your first time out, your going to be paying for it… but once you get out there, sign up for a players club or club card or something along those lines. once you do and start racking up points,playing slots, and card games, having dinners etc etc. next time you go out it will be like half the price first times always the highest price you’ll pay

I recall going to the skywalk and hoover dam. Summer is freaking hot and I don’t like gambling.

That is all.

Sean, I went last summer and stayed at the Hard Rock for $45 a night. I ended up staying for 5 days. I did my flights through Southwest and they were really cheap too.

Hard Rock IMO has the best pool and partying. It is off the strip though.

I need to go to Vegas.

Were going a couple times this year. Cali in July.

Should do cali/vegas in one trip.

We were looking at New York New York and Excaliber so far

Last time I went out, I rented a 3bdrm full kitchen baller suite @ Wyndham. It’s a couple blocks from the strip on the same rd as Hard Rock. I paid about 500 for the week from a dude on eBay.

Yea we arent going to really gamble a whole lot and I dont feel like renting a car or paying for a cab all the time. Figured Dbags fat ass needs the excercise

We arent really going to gamle alot when we go mostly gunna go sight see and do different shit drive to AZ and Cali.