Who has been to vegas?

I was planning on going some point this year, however Its gotta be after may 30th so im 21

Im just gonna go in hopes of losing Stallmer in the desert

excalibur is relatively nice for being 20 yrs old, obviously the venetian is ballin as is mandalay bay. never been in new york new york.

This will be my best birthday ever can’t wait!!

We’re going for our honeymoon in october/november. Should be interesting since we’ll be there for halloween!

This has already been stated! :hug

going the end of april to get married. should be a hell of a trip. if ya dont really care about where you are staying, we got the tropicana for like 350 for 5 nights. part of it is being remodeled. so it is mad cheap

eek! We looked at this place as well, it seems from a lot of the reviews that the construction is going on for the majority of the day and is extremely loud! May want to look into a little further and make sure you’re not going to be near that area!

I enjoyed staying at the Planet Hollywood with the windows on the 24th floor, windows pointed at the Bellagio Fountains

:rofl

good luck finding the man of your dreams:thumbup

Me and him are actually getting married to eachother while there.

Im in

I’ve stayed at MGM before and the room was nice. And I think it was 60-70 per night. Other places to look at are the bellagio, the Wynn, and the Encore. My girlfriend gets emails all the time about vacation specials. I’ll see what sues got. I think the last time she mentioned Vegas it was 4days/3nights at cesars palace with airfare for about 300-350 per person

Good for you guys. Which one of you is the bride?

Paul you were suppose to be there elope with Travis. Thats the main reason we were going out

Let us know! That’s an insane price.

I have been watching prices for about 6 months and I have yet to find them that cheap (even out of JFK or LGA). I got close with jetblue flying out of JFK… that was airfare only. I ended up getting 8 nights @ Tropicana for $1145 (2 people) flying out of ALB in March through Expedia, I noticed it was a little more pricey going in March due to the demand. Last time I went in May, it as hotter than a camels ballbag out there and I don’t want to do that again.

kayak.com gets you all the big travel websites in one shot.

I went in September with 3 of my buddies. 5 day trip and airfare both ways was 420 a piece. Got it on hot-wire or one of those sites. We stayed at the stratosphere

O yeah, bring a lot of money. I barely spent any money at the tables and I dropped 2500-