Who has land?!?!?!

Does anyone on here have land that would be cool to do some off roading on? not just an open field with a mud puddle here and there, but something with like a creek or hills or piles of big rocks or anything along those lines?

I’m always looking for somewhere new and exciting to wheel, but WNY is pretty limited on spots to play around that arent littered with posted signs.

Haha… You could call my parents up lol. I think they have somewhere 40 acres with a “Swamp” area also.

we never really did much around here… get hassled by cops too much. we did a lot of runs down in bradford pennsylvania tho… only about an hour and 20 drive… good times :tup:

theres some pretty rough stuff out here…

you ever hit up the brick yard in hamburg? Alot of decent trails and some muddy areas aswell. plus it’s got alot of straight aways :slight_smile:

used to go back there in a jeep all the time

my place next spring

11 acres in ellicottville, but its so densly wooded it wouldnt even be fun to drive around on. We’re having it logged so next spring may be a bit more fun.

just go to my house dumb ass lol

i have land but since i live in south buffalo its only the of a stop sign…lol i think my boy has some out in north collins…i can ask him if u want

my buddy has 80 acres in east concord…

i went to Bradford with josh a few weeks ago

kyle… what kinda shit is there out at your place besides that open field?

80 acres in east concord sounds promising… see if he’s into mudding

you guys free next saturday afternoon-night to do some wheeling?

the powerlines in wolcottsville will get-cha stuck.

you have anywhere in mind?

I been looking around for spots, prob head out in a bit to look again.

Anywhere I can take my Leggy?