who is blue z28

does he have a light blue (don’t know the name of the color) ls1 with a loudmouth, if so i got a funny story to tell.

:gives: its dark blue!!!tell story!!!need a laugh!:smiley:

no, but i’ve seen that Z28 you are talking about at the Wexford Starlight show… do tell us the story

bluez28 has a dark blue one. and fance this one… GM made more then one blue Z28 in this crazy idea to make a profit.

Just fuckin wiht ya

but i do wan tto hear this story

me and a friend were down at the boat house lookin for a race. We were in his built 94 formula. So i call up this kid who calls up the kid with the Z. He finally gets there after some smack was thrown around he says he will race for 100. First he makes my friend start up his car ( i guess he did this since he wanted to hear it cus we just told him basic bolt ons). After hearing it i guess the kid got spooked, he took off and said he was gonna get sumtin to eat and be back. Well bout 20 min later he calls his buddy and says he got pulled over on mcknight for reckless driving and they took his car and liscense on the spot. I smelt bullshit right away. Wouldn’t u know it i saw him i mcknight the next night. Tried talking to him but just took off. Sorry for the length.

Originally posted by lt1power
me and a friend were down at the boat house lookin for a race. We were in his built 94 formula. So i call up this kid who calls up the kid with the Z. He finally gets there after some smack was thrown around he says he will race for 100. First he makes my friend start up his car ( i guess he did this since he wanted to hear it cus we just told him basic bolt ons). After hearing it i guess the kid got spooked, he took off and said he was gonna get sumtin to eat and be back. Well bout 20 min later he calls his buddy and says he got pulled over on mcknight for reckless driving and they took his car and liscense on the spot. I smelt bullshit right away. Wouldn’t u know it i saw him i mcknight the next night. Tried talking to him but just took off. Sorry for the length.

sounds like a blue to me:rolleyes:

Originally posted by 2FNFast
sounds like a blue to me:rolleyes:
x2:D

new guy lightbluez28:bluez28: :tounge:

sounds like our blue:D

Originally posted by Pewterss
x2:D

new guy lightbluez28:bluez28: :tounge:

hahahaha. yea it was definitely something to remember. funny thing is, is that we didn’t even wanna race for money but he insisted. Little did he know he woulda got owned.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

what does the FORMULA run?

what does the FORMULA run?

should be around low 11’s

should be!!!whats done???

should be!!!whats done???

355 with eagle rods, je srp pistons, crank cut and balanced, block balanced. full lt4 kit with manley valvetrain, holley 58mm, hooker lt’s, bmr lca’s. there’s some other things but i can’t remember. next is rearend work and more suspesion, maybe

yeah, its a pretty sweet formula

the boathouse eh? we used to hang there back in the day

Originally posted by lt1power
355 with eagle rods, je srp pistons, crank cut and balanced, block balanced. full lt4 kit with manley valvetrain, holley 58mm, hooker lt’s, bmr lca’s. there’s some other things but i can’t remember. next is rearend work and more suspesion, maybe
cam size:confused:

Originally posted by OrangeSS
cam size:confused:

not sure on the specs but its the cam that comes in the lt4 hot cam kits.

is this kid live around hampton …i would like to see this car…

ps get him on the board

Originally posted by slowcamaro
is this kid live around hampton …i would like to see this car…

ps get him on the board

nope lives over in pine. he works at tom henry chevrolet, so if ur ever in there look for the only 18 yr old mechanic. it should be back on the road for spring soon so ill let u know maybe we could meet somewhere. ill get him on board.