who is going to Armin Van Buuren May 21 at Dragonfly?

i am, seeing who else?

im getting info right now on what i could work out getting a bottle and table service, would be nice to have…

I am 90% on this and…

I’ve got three people going if I do.

Let’s set something up.

It’s my birthday night, and I would be down for a table and bottles.

Fuck.

details coming soon, im emailin the office manager there now

sounds fun, but on a Wednesday :confused:

i took off thursday, i didnt wanna miss AVB AGAIN

id be down to go lemme kno

Im going with a friend

First, there are 11 horseshoe style booths located on the main floor in an open traffic area that are a 2 bottle minimum and seat around 8 comfortably.
Second, there is our elevated ultra exclusive VIP area which is sectioned off and more private designed for our mature clientele (28 plus). This area has 10 formal style booths which range from 3 to 6 bottle purchases. These booths seat 8 comfortably with two larger ones seating around 15 to 20. Bottle prices start at $195 to $250 plus 15% gratuity with champagne ranging from $125 to $500 plus 15% gratuity.

so if we had 8, itd be an extra $50 each plus ur cover, and thatd be 2 bottles plus seating… well, $50 each plus a tip, which wouldnt be much split by 8

100% down, let me know

where is this place, T.O.?

IZ U ROLLIN

meh vip at these places is never worth it IMO…all you’re doing is paying to sit in a booth, when you should be in the crowd goin nuts…i’ll be there in the regular crowd…i like the crowd atmosphere better anyway, easier to get into the music…

Dragonfly VIP is good. Locals and hot bitches usually chill there and If you can weasel your way in (like me) its worth it :smiley:

I thought you were stuck at localnet
You def going?

haha, he speaks the truth.

I just need to find out when im supposed to work but im gonna try to go :hay:

Do it. I just took off Thursday fo sho.

hmm maybe I should go

YES

i want to go.

should i bring my SUNglasses to wear inside?

duh… yeah.

get with the program, bro.