Who is going to the lot tonight... V2.0

def not a rodriquez race car, our cars are on the top 3 list. My brother doesn’t have a car right now but if he did it would also be on the top 3 list. i don’t know the car but im sure its a customer . I remember seeing two weeks ago an all motor b16 car at the shop , but it had GSR polished rims if you can tell the diffrence.

it has some sweet ebay led tails :lol

It was probably a customer car, as my buddy has a shop right near your’s and said he saw the same car i saw, an EF hatch with polished blades and clear taillights bouncing off the rev limiter in the parking lot, doing burnouts :idiots

Either way i saw the tiny “Rodriguez ____ _____” sticker in the window.

…it was slow.

Im sorry, maybe its me being cocky but how can someone whos owned the same car for like 1-2 years miss gears all the time? In general if you’ve been driving standard for at least a couple years how can you constantly miss gears? Granted everyone has a miss shift from time to time, when your not paying attention or your just really giddy it happens, I miss gears here n there weather it be lazyness or just having a happy clutch foot. SmokinSS youve been driving stick for a couple weeks, your still getting used to that its understandable but to say you own a car thats pushing 600whp and not know how to drive it thats just ridiculous IMHO

Im not saying im an amazeing driver… For the 3 years experiance i have i think im above average but there are deff a lot of ppl on here who have been driving longer than me and could prolly outdrive me and run circles around me anyday

shady…who are you???

Mackenzie … I drive the 89 300ZX , I talked to you up at the park n ride like a month ago, the night your turbo smoked on you

o ok got ya…still matching names with faces.

lol I seem to match more names to cars than faces

u working tommrow? i got all tommrow off. and going to look at a 240 at 430ish with vadim (votindub) also my cars interior is in 2329032093 pieces. come ova and HELP

motor trend tested, 61 in first, 91 2nd. etc… drag limited 193 @6300rpm in 5th. redline is 7,000rpm…

Sounds about right. I read 88 in another source.

well i just got the latest MT where the GTR cleaned up on the C6 Z06 and 997 Turbo… and when i say cleaned up, i mean took the z06(which beats the turbo) and made a foolof it around the streets of willowsprings

im sure it is, stock b16 with bolt ons < K20 w/ spray

was that serious?? :lmao

if so, my unborn child isnt born yet, but when he is, not only will his dick be 12feet long, but his car will have 8,001awhp, and def be top 2.

yea, im serious, he has switch over to the dark side and got a honda. Ive already said too much

oh i’m not saying he wont have a fast car, but its kinda baffeling to make a statement about how fast someone’s car they dont have will be.

sorry came out the wrong way, The car is at the shop and the motor is done. Its not on the street yet. if not top 3 at least top 4 range.

lets go find us some shells! :lol

I got class at 6 so thats a no go

I haven’t run spray this year yet, so K20 i/h/e home tuned, and a built B16, got smoked.