Who is going to the lot tonight... V2.0

I have no idea who either are. I am just questioning why the word “superior” was used which he very well could be. I think often than not, people see some good 60’s and think “superior” and it goes BEYOND that.

I’ll agree with you there :nod.

edit: quick little thing I witnessed at LVD last wednesday

I won’t use names…but a friend in a 255whp integra was running 14.0’s@105 all night. My other friend hopped in and pulled of a 13.49@105. Just shows what a driver mod can do for the E.T.

yeah, shawn your looking at the word superior in general.

we were saying tony was superior when compared to jeff. not superior than all other drivers in general.

That makes sense. Ya, I just read the post and saw superior. I didn’t catch the direct comparison as it was implied.

this reminds me of a good idea i had, no one really caught on to it… but i think we should have people sign up and all drive the same car. So we can have a Shift’s best driver competition. Each week you get like 2 runs in it, 2-3 people per week, end of the year competition is over, and we post all the names/time slips.

i agree with swift

i dunno if anyone will whore their car out like that

i would do it in the beater… but its just so damn slow that people would get bored.

a nice GSR hatch would do it…

use the jeep lol

if everyone wants to chip in and help me buy a gsr, we can use my hatch :nod

EDIT: i would use the deuce but i’m pretty positive no one could drive it better than i have on street tires in 2 trys.

thats pretty brave of you.

I have known tony since we were teenagers…

He is a very very skilled driver…and when I saw that, I mean he can drive anything…

Bone stock 07 SRT-8 Jeep…he put it in the 12’s…no one said it could be done.

Bone stock SRT-4, stage 1. He ran a 14.1 with it, bone stock…thats what the car and driver ran with a professional driver behind the wheel of a stage 1 srt-4.

Bone stock SRT-10 single cab…Ran a 13.1… once again, thats what It was said to run with a pro driver

His C6 Z06 when it was bone stock laid down a 11.4 @ 129…thats about the same area as the pro drivers…

he just ran a 9.9 last wensday on his 08 R1…he was next to a Hyabusa that ran a 10.1…

Laid down a 10.8 on his old GSXR 750.

his girlfriend drives the str-8 to 12’s all day long, its automatic…

the srt-10 is auto too…

his bike has a 40shot of nitrous on it

car and driver ran the c6 z06 at 10.9 on street tires, 10.8 on drags w/ pro driver

once again not saying anything bad about him, i guess we all know someone in our group of friends that we think can drive real good, all im saying is its hard to tell unless you put him, joe schmoe, john deer, and bob bobbins, in the same car and see who does best.

No, the SRT-8 now has a tune, Intake and a full exhaust (borla headers, exhaust) she takes it into the 12’s all the time now…but she couldnt get it out of low 13’s when it was stock and tony put it at a 12.8 which she is running now…and its a Shiftronic…its either auto, or standard…

The SRT-10 single Cab is a 6 spd…your getting confused with the extended cab, 4 door auto one…

i remeber racing with her at the valley in the cobra and being dead even, pretty damn impressive in my book

You have a habit for over inflating #s so who knows.

haha.

amd is the best’ brother went 11.01 @125 on a stock 06 gsxr 600… whats your point.

non of the numbers i posted are inflated…they are all correct.

Like the C6 Z06’s 100MPH in 2nd gear? You never responded to that.