Who is going to the lot tonight... V2.0

i guess i stand corrected even with force induction, mustangs still cant beat n/a chevy,s…

Guys, I walked the stang last year on a no tune 9 lbs of boost from a roll … its not that fast… its ford.

nice pic john!!! i love it lol might be gettin a t/a…needs some body workill know tomorrow for sure

I gots some extra go fast parts if ya do.

:lol

ill let u know cuz this kid lost his liscence and he only wants like 500 for it

the z06 is only cammed…full exhaust…It laid down 556rwhp…on the spray, it put down 670 on a 100 shot…

the Z06 is 800lbs lighter then the fat ass cobra…

The Z06 was also designed to do 200mph bone stock, and has the gearing to do it…I mean the car does 100mph in 2nd gear…

Tony = superior driver

Jeff = My driving skills…only I have been driving standard for 3 weeks out of my whole life…as of right now its either a Hit or miss with me…could be a good day where I hit every gear, or a bad one where I miss some…from what I hear, he has those days too :crackup

Jammer…I thought you would come over and talk to us when we were talking to the cobra kid before we left

:bowdown all i ahve to say

wow sounds like one bad ass vet

not to take anything away from Tony’s Z06, but they come badass. Its hard to find one that isnt sick. his is just modded… and they respond really good to mods too, obviously.

you would respond good to mods too if you were a 427 lol

yea both have good points

yah im just saying, a stock z06 would probably walk jeff… so why wouldnt a modded one, with a def better driver?

why not talk on ur cell phones to each other if ur goin to race. leave like ur going home and just put it on speaker or use a headset, that way u dont have to wait for the beep. just tell each other “3,2,1 GO!” ya know?

A stock Z06 would beat him. Let alone Tony’s. Sounds like the race turned out the way it should have. The cobras need at least 600rwhp to keep up with a stock one due to weight/aerodynamics. Jeff…baffles me sometimes…or maybe it is just all the time.

Sounds like a generous dyno or 100 shot.

100MPH? I think that’s very high. I have read it’s about 88MPH. Where is your source? I am talking about C6 Z06 with stock gears/rev limiter. Maybe I misread?

What makes Tony a superior driver? I ask because most people who think they are, are not and most people who think others are, are not.

Going through the gears even fast != “superior” driver or even “good” driver.

im with you, im not taking anything away from the kid, he seems like i nice kid, but to say that he is a superior driver would be wrong, if he was he would be in the 9’s on spray

seat time and experience is what truly makes u a badass

I am not sure what you guys are really getting at. I think all that was meant was Tony is a better driver than Jeff. From what I have seen I would have to agree. I have rode with Jeff in his cobra…he misses a lot of gears. The only testament I have to Tony’s driving skills is when SSmmoking SS was at LVD running his car. He was in the 14’s and one 13.9 I believe. Tony hopped in and pulled of a 13.6 on his first try so…I don’t think it’s too much to say that someone is a better driver than someone else.

Some people don’t understand what “superior” driver really means. To me, and I could be wrong to others, would be my buddy Ray Pampena (cousin of Joe P) who went 1.39 60’ with a 3/S on street tires and went 11.001 @ 121-122MPH with about 500AWHP in a 3,900LBS car. Why? His R/T are amazing, he shifts faster than a ninja, and he has the ability to toe/heal, power/speed shift, etc… is extrodinary. His ET in every setup is beyond others in my entire platform.

Matt Monet is another example who went 11.57 @ 115 which is over .5-.7 quicker than the other “good” drivers.

But, you are right, the ET is what settles them apart.