Who is going to the lot tonight... V2.0

fucked…over…rebuilt…dodge…
flip… over… read… directions…
fucked …on…race…day…
found…on…road…dead…
found …on…rotterdam…dump…
fuckin…old…retarded…drivers…

and you know what u get when u put a ford in reverse?

driver…returns…on…foot… :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup

I owned a Blazer. Enough said about the quality of GM.

Yeah, like Ive never heard those before

yeah your STI is making some sweet sounds too when you drive away, some grinding and clunking… :runaway

i aint got problems with ford i like the fox body mustangs and the older trucks

anyone going?

Or the quality of Isuzu…

Lets just say that my 91 grand prix, had no paint on it after 2 months of ownership cuz they dont know how to mix paint. look on all GM cars 90-92 . you’ll see primer every where.

It went well beyond '92, atleast blue and white did. It was GM, Chrysler and Ford having that issue.
The paint on my '96 Neon was always falling off. Eventually the roof had no paint at all and the trunk wasnt far behind.

ya i had the white. gm sorta fixed it in 92 by using differnt primer. but in 94 it started again.

theirs only 3 fords I would ever own…

67 shelby gt500
03-04 terminator
99+ ford lightening…

my dad had a 99 ford F350. Thing was a POS. he couldn’t wait to get rid of it for the GMC hes driving now. Truck blew out one of the spark plugs around 100k for absolutely no reason…had to retap the threads…I know about 4 guys that blew head gaskets on them also.

Also i had a 95 neon. never had one problem with paint. it was torch red

67 shelby - who wouldn’t
03-04 terminator - sounds good to me
99+ lightning - thats all u man, i am just not a fan

Imports had the advantage since they didnt have to paint their cars under US VOC laws. Chrysler had the worst tho. Even the eclipse/talon/laser had that problem

so back OT is anyone going?

its raining :ahh

i know! :headbang

Only the white and lapis blue ones had the paint issue.
I couldnt complain about my Neon because I traded a rotted out '89 S10 4x4 that was about 5 different colors for it in a straight up trade.

is that ur new ride pjb? lol :lol

93v8clone, his lil brother, my girl and mcflurry were all at my house for pizza, beer, and drinks tonight. twas a good time. :confused