Who is going to the lot tonight... V2.0

fried wires from last week… and the nitrous relay :ninja

Still problems from the electrical fire.

the fire part of your statement is correct. No nitrous, i wouldn’t ruin that car by doing that. :nono

not what johnny sez :haha

I dunno what to tell you then, i asked him about it, as i was thinking about it. Too expensive and would fuck shit up.

:stfu :idiots

eek. hope all is well.

Gracias.

RAIN!..fucking sucks ass :headbang

i hate rain its gay

Rain…hey its natures car wash

lol i hope it clears up

Except when your car drys, like mine the other day when we got a shower…looks like shit :angry2

its cuz u drive a white car

black, red, blue…all gonna show it, my Trans am shows it from sitting in the driveway :nod

its the pollen shit comin down now

wont be going out tonight

had some road rage when it was raining on the way to the girlfriends…some guy passed me on a single lane on ramp to the north way, as I was turning to go on the ramp, he pulled up next to me and turned next to me on a single lane road! I had to slam on my brakes to let him in front of me to keep from getting pinched along the guard rail…he really pissed me off. We got on the north way and he floored it…I down shifted and proceeded to make him look like he was trying to race me in a golf cart…he was in a black BMW…4 door…newer style. Car was a turd.

guy was a deushbag.

i woulda kicked his ass …ITS NOT RAINING HERE PLEASE LET IT STOP FOR THE NGHT!!!

/rant? :lol j/k

i hate douchebags like that :idiots

Well fuck this rain. Now I need to find something else to do tonight.
My car is broke anyway though. Fuckin Ford. :angry2

yea its a ford enough said lol if i had a gm motor u wouldnt have problems lol

its a clutch man… get over the gm/ford/mopar war… if its done right itll work just fine.

lol i was j/k i was gonna buy a ford