Who is going to the lot tonight... V2.0

i like hanging out durring the week more. usually i have stuff going on on the weekends, i havent made it out anywhere on a friday or saturday yet this year. going out on durring the week gives me something to do.

+1 IDK bout you guys, but I’d rather spend my Friday/Saturday nights else where, be it hanging out with the GF or drinkin with the buds.

Friday and Saturday nights are the traditional hang out times around here, but out in Cali and other places in the South i know hang out on Tues. or Wed. nights weekly.

wednesday nights were the bigger meets out west, but someone always had something going on.

im a friday saturday night guy myself :nod… until corning calls me back then my summer nights are going to be fucking shot right in the ass :sad with the swingshift. :headbang

joey you gonna have the bottle filled in the K20 tomorrow night??

Maybe, depends what time i get out of work…

whos goin out tomorrow night ill be round 930 10ish look for the jeep lol

Looking at tomorrows forecast it seems like were going to get rain around 7 or 8 tomorrow.

looks like i wont be out at all this weekend, i work like 14 hours tomorrow, 10 saturday, 14 sunday. see you all wed at LVD.

mostly cloudy tomorrow

only 40% says the weather channel

im going tonight

i’ll be down too with some buddies…

joey, get that bottle filled…im interested to do a run with ya on spray lol

where are u guys going park and ride or mcdonalds lot near kohls in albany?

mc d’s if weather holds out.

next week bud, can’t do it this week…next week i’ll have it for sure, a lot of money coming my way this week…A LOT!

McDonald’s :nod

Are you coming tonight, Joey? I wanted to take a look at your Honda. I’m just curious about a couple of things on it.

I’ll be out as long as it doesn’t rain…But i may take the Trans Am just because i want to make sure it’s running ok.

what would be wrong with it?