Who is going to the lot tonight... V2.0

If no rain, i’ll go down.

yea hopein it dont but u nevr know where in the northeast

yea NE weather FTL

well it aint rainin in schenectady now so maybe itll hold out…weather cannel says not rain till after midnight

IDK, I’ve been watching the weather and it seems to be breaking up as the day goes on so hopefully it doesnt, or if it does, only for a little bit and not a lot.

IF U HAVE SPEED TURN IT ON NOW THERE DOIN BURNOUT CONTESTS ON NASCAR LOL

already watching it, and it’s gay!!

:rofl burnout contest+nascar=_____________ :crackup

yea i could do way better jeff gemme the 240 lol…srry bout the caps i didnt rlize they were on

if you got $$ for gas, that bitch is on E. and i dont wanna fill it. it only provoks me to drive it and waste more gas

im broke i can siffen it out the jeep maybe like 2 gallons then ill have half tank lol

ive got 2 bucks on me, and theres no way the card is being pulled out. if it does i may buy something for my car :ninja

u gonna go to the lot tonight?or question is can u and joey get along in public lol

dont care about joe. dont really have a problem just as long as i dont hear K20 Blah blah, HOT GIRLS AT THE MALL blah blah blah…

Other than that, i might pick up marc at matts. and then swing up to the lot. my car is all apart. No console, radio trim, radio, passenger seat. Lets just say i got an idea on luch break, and i decided to put my car in the bay.

good job ass yea joey the night with the guy with the rsx lol

idk gimme a call later im heading over there now to even see if hes there.

burnout contest what?!?!

Trans Am would pwn…Idk if McBitchin’ saw the one i did at school last year, but the whole front of the school was covered in thick white smoke. :crackup

Rain is very light and should be over soon, so hopefully it’ll be dry by 930 or so.

im leaving my house at 930 …FUCKIN SUN IS OUT! but yea ill see u up there joey whats comin out to night? :ninja

Hot girls? what? :confused :lol

the Daily driver :banana

when am i gettin a ride in the k20 …i got a ride in the barbie mobile last night…sideways down rt 9 in clifton park