Who is going to the lot tonight... V2.0

sideways on a slipping clutch???

:wtf

Must’ve been super slippery roads!

yup tonight was deff. gay…

went out and raced the yellow GT 2 times. I had 4 people in my car. First time we went from a 60 roll, was in 3rd but coulda been in 2nd…whatever my fault. He beeped, I couldnt hear him and I hit it when he took off…Was down 2 cars and reeled him in hard and fast by 130, went to shift to 5th and missed :headbang

next race…from a 40 roll. Mid 2nd gear. Put my window down to hear him…3 beeps and bam…I instantly pull a half a car and start the hard pull on…go to shift to 3rd and missed :headbang Let out and went to CP to get food with my girl and the others in my car…I seem to not be able to hit any gears when im nervous and theirs people in my car…from now on im only racing with myself in the car or 1 other person…

Buddy with the Z06 raced jeff with the whipple cobra off the spray…

lets just say, it wasnt really a race lol

P.S…

Its really fucking annoying how every god damn car pulls out of the parking lot and follows all of us onto the highway. That shit is bullshit.

you guys gotta leave 1 at a time, and meet up somewhere else to figure out races. People see fast cars leave together and suprisingly put 2 and 2 together.

that stang ran a 13.5 right? you should pull him from a roll no doubt.

yah I had 4 people in my car and he took the jump since i couldnt hear the beeps…i reeled him in hard, and was comming right up next to him when i missed 5th…slammed in the brakes when that happened lol

the 2nd time when I heard the beeps, I pulled right away hard…but missed 3rd.

whats funny is jeff (the black cobra owner) looked at me before the races and asked how I liked my SS…told him i was happy with it. Next question was, is it better then your v6 was? I said yes, But im not sold that the SS is faster…he kinda laughed and said ha yah right it was a V6…

its times like that when I wish i still had it and could be like ok buddy, i’ll show you how slow my v6 is :headbang it pisses me off.

Whats really bullshit is all the fucking idiots racing thru the Kohl’s lot and revving their sponsored by welfare checks piece of shit to the redline repeatedly for no apparent reason. Face it your multicolored winter beater looking '91 Accord doesnt impress anybody.
Some idiot even tried to do a burnout in a beat up black Civic right in front of McDonald’s.

:idiots

i apologize on his behalf

Yeah you gotta leave one at a time like your going home, then meet somewhere before the highway…then go

I’m supposed to give the black whipple a shot on spray next week, because my buddy with the same set-up as me last year stayed door to door with him and he just wants to see how it is. So whatever i’m giving it a shot.

Racing with four people in the car… You are officially the man.

/sarcasm

yea he fell under the wrath of the VR then the polezi got his ass PERFECT timing. :haha

SOO perfect :haha :crackup

its proof cops hate rice :mwahaha

wait a minute… jeff… racing??? WTF!

sounds like he wasnt very up to the task :lol

after i left i almost went back to see if drew went and apperently he did and i missed it lol…and i go the other way then joe and i missed it

Chrysler/Dodge for like over a decade had that problem. Which is why they need many gimicks even today to produce a sale.

Ah. Travis said you were there? :confused

kinda weird? I wasn’t…

His post says you were? :confused

he wasnt there