Who is stuck working v Dec 24th+ Dec 26th

Off from the 19th to the 29th. :slight_smile:

Though I wouldnā€™t mind working.

I thought Tuesday was dead, Wednesday was desolateā€¦ but today, the whole office is a ghost town. What the fuck am I doing here lol. Ill probably get out early again today.

At work nowā€¦Its a huge maintenance window for a lot of our customersā€¦

Iā€™m not! Come keep me company you jerk!!

I might be in the area actually. It all depends :slight_smile:

back in the ER 11a-11p again ā€¦ blah

Iā€™m working. At least its from bed.

beers?

only if we can go roll out GeeHee :uhh: on his day off

I am going downtown at 11 for a couple hours I will be back around 1-2? then we can :beer:

word im just waiting to hear back if they can do this stupid 1PM meeting via webex. if not then i gotta go into the office for the afternoon to watch some asshole give a powerpoint

Can I come??!

Of course, whoā€™d dream of missing out on a summary of regulatory reporting changes from the Fed for 4Q reporting? Gonna be some hot shit.

Itā€™s Free Lunch Friday! Bring beer thoughā€¦ that sounds great.

Ughhhhh I canā€™t decide whether to spend a weekā€™s pay on a giant (65") TV or notā€¦

I am off the 19th - 5th.
Unless my boss calls up and tells me to get back to Detroit.

GMAC is a bank now, you guys got your loans, and oil is $35 a barrel. Production is gonna be pretty brisk when you get back.

I know it was so much easier when I could count volume on fingers and toes.
Now I might need to turn on my computer.

So how much can I get them to knock off an 08 leftover Escalade with GMS? Are they buy 1 get 1 free yet? Or is hip-hop less affected by an economic slump than most industries?

Now that they have the Platinum edition Esclades ESV at a sticker of $87k the rappers canā€™t get enough of them.

I have seen some stuiped good deals on 08ā€™s though. Like my co-worker buying a 08 9-3 aero sticker of 38k for 24k