who is the fastest street legal car here??

I would say probably the most streetable-fastest. Definately the most sleeperish.

Winner, thread over.

Robs car is very tame just cruising around. So I would say it is definitely a streetable car. It doesn’t look like much, but will hand your ass to you in a hurry.

Speaking of quick street cars, Mike are you going to post up some pictures of the GTX as I get this floor done?

That car Pontiac runs awsome. Sick sleeper.
Larry’s mustang did that 8.8 run on drag radials.:burnout:

i’ve heard of a vette guy hittin 200 mph on the streets of pgh…definetly a daily driven car too.

I was 197. I could have got 200 out of it if the fucking light @ 5th & Forbes didnt turn red.

I was going to say his car is the fastest, pending on its “streetability” and whether or not he still owns it. He has run that thing well into the 8’s, although he does trailer it to the track. Darkstar, isn’t the pharmacy his dad’s?

I respect that you’re the wise guy on this forum, but driving speeds like this on city streets is one of the most dumb fuck things I’ve heard anyone ever doing.

I hate that fucking light. :mad:

I love it, great light to run from a dig.

CMU allows for a nice shutdown area…hitting all indians help slow the car.

Haven’t you ever read/seen “Thinner”. I know we’re talking about Indians and Orientals, not Gypsies, but still.

um

ya theres a couple vettes that do 200mph on the streets of the burgh as well as a couple lambos. Also when you say fastest do you mean fastest 1/4 or fastest top speed? I would probably say Rob’s 63 Lemans if it did a 9.0 and can go 218mph in a mile. THats pretty damn impressive.

Indians ???

Orientals ???

Did not know rugs could walk

yeah …red dots…not wa wa wa…

Asians… for the lay person. :kekegay:

Edit: Saw on supraforums that J.P. (Steelcitysupra) no longer has his ride. Up for sale, $70k.

Hey Lee, I sure will! I can’t wait to see it myself. Thanks for your hard work. I will be proud to say my car was worked on at RPM!

BTW: After some extensive tuning guess what GTM#1 made on the dyno tonight?

999999hp

what about MonteSS ??? his Monte runs pretty well from what I hear.