who is the fastest street legal car here??

wtf

63 lemans Wins.

:rofl:

damn straight, on street tires too…
look out

altho I keep having a problem with blowing out my diamond plate floorboards when I hit the NOS… Gonna have to take it into harry’s

shit. that car sounds like a monster, never seen it. any pics or vids?:eek3:

Dads mustang went 887

onebadpontiac.com i think. There are youtube videos of it under OST’s channel.

605? i know you already told me. That car should rip now with a complete tune!!

My shit’s in the toilet but my car is slow.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAzXgHH_2m0”]YouTube - Rob’s 63 Lemans on the OST Dyno[/ame]

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3IuTIDnaV0”]YouTube - Pontiac at Maxton, NC[/ame]

that car is just absurd

Your dads mustang isnt exactly street legal…

Ok hows that Mr.Race?

please explain

does it have it inspection sticker lights etc

you shouldnt of went there mike.

holy hell that thing is a monster!! :eek3:

OMGHOWCANYOUVOICEYOUROPINIONLIKETHATONAPUBLICFORUM!!

lol @ saying a ~600 rwhp n/a car isn’t street legal, but a 1000+ rwhp fi car is.

I’m not familiar with the cars, and I know everyone has a different definition of a street legal car… but I think it’s safe to say that the power output isn’t the determining factor here. Hell, my car is just a basic bolt on terminator that will pass any state inspection, but if someone really wants to be a street car Nazi they could call me out because plug and play HID kits usually list their use for off road use only LOL

Threads like this always seem to spark some conflict. In the end, if somebody is out driving it around on the street… Guess what! It’s being used as a street car! If the car is street legal or not shouldn’t really matter, cause the only reason to ask about this stuff is in regard to street racing - which is also illegal. So why try to draw a line? I used to. Then I grew up and looked at it for what it is.

correct

What makes a 1000+ RWHP car illegal on the street? I know of many in the Dayton area registered with insurance and plates that are dam near daily driven.

absolutely nothing! which is the point I’m trying to make, because I see no difference between Rob’s car and Larry (nitrous junkie)'s car, other than about 400 hp (i’m just guesstimating larry’s hp… I honestly have no clue what it makes on the motor… or on the spray for that matter). but people are saying that rob’s car is “street legal” but larry’s isn’t.